Looking for an original gift? Surprise a birthday party, a party-goer or a jubilaris with a gift voucher for Sleepers and Sailing ships! Let the recipient search & book an overnight stay or sailing trip as desired.
The choice consists of various options: a visit to Oerol on Terschelling, a weekend in Amsterdam or dry land on the Wad, a B&B in the pleasant city of Groningen or a sailing trip on the Wadden Sea or a child-and-parent wander, everything is possible.
The gift voucher is also ideal as a nice addition to your Christmas package for the entire staff.
Would you like a receipt with a different amount than that stated on this page, please contact us.
We are happy to arrange this for you.
How do I order the gift voucher?
- Contact Slaapschepen.nl and let us know which coupon you want
or click the are redirected under the appropriate voucher.
- We will send you a mail with a unique voucher with a personal code.
- Once we receive the voucher is activated payment.
- If you want us to send the voucher directly to the recipient, this is also possible.
How can I redeem the gift voucher?
- Contact Slaapschepen.nl *** and enter your code.
- Let the world know what night, arrangement or sailing trip you wish to redeem the voucher.
- Make the reservation and charge * the amount deducted from the total amount **
Bit on the late side with order?
- Click on the link “download example” under the desired receipt.
- Print the sample receipt, fill in the name of the recipient and give it to the lucky one.
- Contact Sleeping Ships and receive the valid voucher by email with valid serial number and forward it to the recipient upon receipt.
* The voucher can be used once and exchanged for an overnight stay, package, sailing trip or sailing trip.
** If the value of the voucher is higher than the value of the reservation, there will be no refund.
*** The voucher is NOT in exchange aboard the ship prior to a night or sailing trip. Valid only when making the reservation via Slaapschepen.nl or ZeilendeSchepen.nl.
For more information you can contact 0517 - 234 234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.