HCTS Vlieland: Celebrate the start of the summer
Hotel in the port of Vlieland - The summer begins on Vlieland with this festival and the summer ends with Into The Great Wide Open. While the weather is getting better and the days are longer, Vlieland starts Here Comes The Summer. It is small-scale and intimate, with the Bolder recreational room / pop venue and the forest stage as the only two stages. Everything happens on and around the campground Stortemelk. It is a small but nice festival in a beautiful environment. Enough time to enjoy the peace and nature of the island. And in addition, a special music program, good food, dance parties until late at night and a challenging children's program.
Hotel Vlieland: Sleeping on the water during the festival
You can put up a tent at the campsite during this festival, but it is also possible to book a hotel stay at a of the traditional hotelshipsbecause Slaapschepen.nl is also present during this festival. In the port of Vlieland several hotel ships are moored on which you can spend the entire festival. A warm and comfortable bed awaits you on board. Breakfast is served in the cozy drawing room in the morning. Sleeping on a hotelship is comfortable and affordable. The hotelships have been present to this particular event for years to everyone's satisfaction.
Reserve now without obligation
It is possible to reserve a room in advance and if you cannot get a ticket, you can cancel the reservation free of charge within 2 weeks after the start of ticket sales.
General information ITGWO
- All prices include breakfast and a fully made bed.
- There must be booked for a minimum of 2 nights.
- Some ships are available from Thursday and / or until Monday.
- If you want to book for four nights or book a full ship please contact us via 0517 234 234 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also sail back and forth on a sleeping ship. The price for a single journey is € 25, - pp (children up to 10 years free).
- The check-in on Friday is for some ships longer than 17: 00 hours.
- Do you arrive earlier than your hotelship on Vlieland, you can temporarily store your luggage on another hotelship.
- Sleeping vessels does not arrange bicycles, HCTS tickets or ferry tickets.
It is possible to sail back and forth with the Slaapschepen. A crossing you can book a month before the festival starts.