Into The Great Wide Open
This four-day festival whose first edition took place on 2009 Vlieland is definitely worth a visit. It is a festival that pays attention alongside music to visual arts, film and nature. It is aimed at culture lovers (with or without children) who yearns for more depth, peace, nature and diversity. Performances take place in an area of the island, which is transformed into a festival environment. Examples include bospodium next to the forest pond and in the garden of the Nicholas Church in the village of Oost-Vlieland. There is an art route plotted in the forest around the festival grounds. Children are seen during the festival as full of visitors. The festival offers them a challenging program: artists create a stimulating environment with an exciting and varied range. Each year the organization invites an artist to stay for a period of time for the festival on the island and as artist in residence to develop a musical product that is presented at the festival.
Sleep Ships during the festival in the port
Also during Into the Great Wide Open festival Slaapschepen.nl present. various ships in the harbor of Vlieland moored where you can stay throughout the festival.
General information ITGWO
- All prices include breakfast and a fully made bed.
- It should min. 2 nights are booked.
- Our ships are available from Thursday to Monday.
- Would you like to book four nights or a whole ship, please contact us via 0517 234 234 or mail email@example.com
- You can also bring return sail on a sleeping ship. The price for a single ticket is € 25, - per person (children up to 10 years free). For more information you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The check-in on Friday is for some ships longer than 17: 00 hours.
- Have you been before you Sleep ship Vlieland then you can temporarily lose your luggage on an already present Sleeping Ship.
- Ships regulates sleep no bicycles, tickets for ITGWO or ferry tickets.