Crossings to and from Vlieland or Terschelling
It is possible to sail with the Sleepers to and from Vlieland or Terschelling. If you would like to sail along on a traditional ship, grab your chance now. Whether or not you have booked a cabin with Sleepers, simply choose the ship with the sailing time that suits you best.
In general, there is no sailing during the crossings but on the motor hazards.
- Crossings Oerol on Terschelling -
Arrival Harlingen Terschelling
Wednesday 12 June
Thursday 13 June
Friday 14 June
Friday 21 June
Return journey Terschelling - Harlingen
Sunday 23 June
- 12: 00 hours on the Pelican
12: 00 hours on the Active
12: 00 hours on the North Star
12: 00 hours at the Mermaid
12: 00 hours on the Hollandia
General information return trip
- The costs for a single journey are € 25, - pp (children up to the age of 10 can travel for free, but please state this when booking).
- A crossing takes about 3,5 hours. The duration of the trip depends in part on the weather and tides.
- There is no catering on board, so make sure you have something to eat and drink.
- You can also sail if you have not booked an overnight stay on a sleeping ship.
- If you have booked a crossing, the latest travel information will follow a week before departure by mail.