Crossings to and from Vlieland or Terschelling
It is possible to sail with the Sleepers to and from Vlieland or Terschelling. If you would like to sail along on a traditional ship, grab your chance now. Whether or not you have booked a cabin with Sleepers, simply choose the ship with the sailing time that suits you best.
Click on the desired crossing to book.
There are currently no ferry crossings.
General information return trip
- The costs for a single journey are € 25 per person (children up to 10 years of age may travel for free, but please state this when booking. Total amount will be adjusted after reservation request).
- A crossing takes about 3,5 hours. The duration of the trip depends in part on the weather and tides.
- In general, there is no sailing during the crossings but on the motor hazards.
- There is no catering on board, so make sure you have something to eat and drink.
- You can also sail if you have not booked an overnight stay on a sleeping ship.
- Both the outward and return journeys must be booked separately.
- If you have booked a crossing, the latest travel information will follow a week before departure by mail.