Crossings to and from Vlieland or Terschelling
It is possible to sail with the Sleepers to and from Vlieland or Terschelling. If you would like to sail along on a traditional ship, grab your chance now. Whether or not you have booked a cabin with Sleepers, simply choose the ship with the sailing time that suits you best.
The exact departure times are known approximately 4 weeks before the festival, if you have booked a cabin you will be notified by email.
Bear Walk 2022
Outward journey Harlingen – Terschelling
Return trip Terschelling – Harlingen
General information return trip
- The costs for a single journey are € 25 per person (children up to 10 years of age may travel for free, but please state this when booking. Total amount will be adjusted after reservation request).
- A crossing takes about 3,5 hours. The duration of the trip depends in part on the weather and tides.
- In general, there is no sailing during the crossings but on the motor hazards.
- There is no catering on board, so make sure you have something to eat and drink.
- You can also sail if you have not booked an overnight stay on a sleeping ship.
- Both the outward and return journeys must be booked separately.
- If you have booked a crossing, the latest travel information will follow a week before departure by mail.