Crossings to and from Vlieland or Terschelling
It is possible to sail with the Sleepers to and from Vlieland or Terschelling. If you would like to sail along on a traditional ship, grab your chance now. Whether or not you have booked a cabin with Sleepers, simply choose the ship with the sailing time that suits you best.
Click on the desired crossing to book.
Arrival Harlingen - Terschelling
Polar star: Friday 3 April 12:00 noon
Return trip Terschelling - Harlingen:
Pole star: Sunday, April 5 12:00 noon
HERE COMES THE SUMMER
Return trip to Vlieland - Harlingen:
Aldebaran: Monday 4 May 12:00 noon
INTO THE GREAT WIDE OPEN
General information return trip
- The costs for a single journey are € 25 per person (children up to 10 years of age may travel for free, but please state this when booking. Total amount will be adjusted after reservation request).
- A crossing takes about 3,5 hours. The duration of the trip depends in part on the weather and tides.
- In general, there is no sailing during the crossings but on the motor hazards.
- There is no catering on board, so make sure you have something to eat and drink.
- You can also sail if you have not booked an overnight stay on a sleeping ship.
- Both the outward and return journeys must be booked separately.
- If you have booked a crossing, the latest travel information will follow a week before departure by mail.