- January 28 2020
F&B Supervisor part time
- Location Den Oever
We are looking for a hands-on supervisor for our buffet restaurant on the water. Are you looking for a new challenge and available immediately? Then you may be our new F&B Supervisor!
As an F&B supervisor you are primarily operational at work. You also have a number of administrative tasks. You are creative, flexible and work efficiently. There is room enough for ideas and improvements, you can use all your creativity in this position. So a very varied range of tasks!
- A challenging position in a special working environment on the water.
- Responsible and freedom. You build your own team, manage it and there is a lot of room for your own input.
- A salary that matches the position and experience.
- Flexible hours and working hours: in which you are available 24-32 hours.
- You are free during the weekends.
- You are responsible for the ultimate, casual experience of the guests, whereby they are not allowed to feel like a number.
- You are in charge of the buffet restaurant and you work closely with the kitchen staff and hotel manager.
- You are independent, proactive and come up with ideas.
- You ensure that a good, homely atmosphere is created every day, excellent service and high quality within the (financial) objectives of the restaurant.
- You work consistently & professionally, know how to maintain a helicopter view and you are focused on every detail. You make the difference!
- Hospitable, enthusiastic & representative.
- Independent, strong in communication and a great sense of responsibility
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- You are a team player who manages to lead in a natural and coaching way. But you also dare to put your finger on the sore spot when necessary.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an assistant or comparable position.
- A catering education / background is an advantage
- Type of employment: Part-time, Indefinite duration
Are you interested then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and for more information you can contact us by telephone number 0517-234234